Survey: Help us help you!
We value your feedback and would love to hear about your experience with the Government of Canada Publications website. We invite you to take part in our short and anonymous survey.
Government of Canada Publications
From Weekly Acquisitions List 17-07 (February 17, 2017)
From Weekly Acquisitions List 17-06 (February 10, 2017)
From Weekly Acquisitions List 17-05 (February 3, 2017)
2015-2016 Annual Report on Government of Canada Advertising Activities
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [January 2017]
- How to complete the Record of Employment form
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Canadian firearms safety course
- Annual newsletter for beneficiaries residing in Canada
- Storing, transporting and displaying restricted and prohibited firearms
- Sport participation 2010 - research paper
- The Canadian Forces operational planning process
- Routine practices and additional precautions for preventing the transmission of infection in healthcare settings
- Canadian military doctrine
- Insulated slab-on-grade foundations - a design guide for rural, northern and First Nations housing
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
- La construction du poulailler avec plans généraux et détaillés
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Cartes topographiques - les éléments de base
- Les religions au Canada
- Renseignements importants sur le relevé d'emploi
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- L'enlèvement de la glace sur les toitures
- Comment remplir le formulaire de relevé d'emploi (RE)
- Le guide du chauffage au bois résidentiel
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: