Government of Canada Publications
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-39 (September 23, 2016)
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-38 (September 16, 2016)
Public Opinion Research in the Government of Canada, Annual Report 2015-2016
- The Public Opinion Research in the Government of Canada, Annual Report 2015-2016 is now available for download from our collection. The annual report provides an overview of government-wide contracted public opinion research activities coordinated on behalf of federal departments and agencies.
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-37 (September 9, 2016)
- 1From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-39 (September 23, 2016)
- 2From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-38 (September 16, 2016)
- 3Public Opinion Research in the Government of Canada, Annual Report 2015-2016
- 4From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-37 (September 9, 2016)
- 5From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-36 (September 2, 2016)
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [August 2016]
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- How to complete the Record of Employment form
- Canadian firearms safety course
- Edible and poisonous mushrooms of Canada
- Annual newsletter for beneficiaries residing in Canada
- Insulated slab-on-grade foundations : a design guide for rural, northern and First Nations housing
- Algae identification - field guide : an illustrative field guide on identifying common algae found in the Canadian prairies
- Leadership in the Canadian Forces : doctrine
- Canadian Human Rights Commission’s policy on alcohol and drug testing
- The Canadian Forces operational planning process
- Guide d'identification des principales maladies de la vigne
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- Votre installation septique
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2014)
- Le guide du chauffage au bois résidentiel
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2011)
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2013)
- Session préparatoire 1
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: