Government of Canada Publications
June is National Aboriginal History Month
The State of Canada’s Forests 2015
The State of Canada’s Forests annual report for 2015 celebrates 25 years of reporting on Canada’s forest resources and management. It features a series of infographics on key forest topics; information for selected indicators of sustainable forest management containing the most recent information on how Canada’s forests are doing in each area; statistical profiles for Canada and the provinces and territories; and comprehensive data sources and information.
From Weekly Acquisitions List 25 (June 17, 2016)
From Weekly Acquisitions List 16-24 (June 10, 2016)
Publications.gc.ca has gone electronic
As of March 7, 2014, Publishing and Depository Services is no longer selling or distributing Government of Canada publications in tangible formats.
Successful Transition to the New Integrated Library System
Migration of our data to the new Integrated Library System has been completed. Our catalogue is being updated since Monday, April 20, 2015.
We are aware of a few minor issues in the way we present publication information on our Web site but overall it retains the same look and functionality. Going forward, we will work to identify any improvements on how our information is presented to ensure it meets our clients’ needs.
Your feedback and comments are important to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Top Ten Downloaded Publications [May 2016]
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- How to complete the Record of Employment form
- Sport participation 2010 : research paper
- Annual newsletter for beneficiaries residing in Canada
- Insulated slab-on-grade foundations : a design guide for rural, northern and First Nations housing
- The Canadian Forces operational planning process
- Edible and poisonous mushrooms of Canada
- Understanding your credit report and credit score
- Algae identification - field guide - an illustrative field guide on identifying common algae found in the Canadian prairies
- Canadian military doctrine
- Les religions au Canada
- Guide sur les chauffe-eau
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2014)
- Cartes topographiques - les éléments de base
- La Charte canadienne des droits et libertés
- Guide de consommation de carburant (2011)
- Pratiques de base et précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins
- Le guide du chauffage au bois résidentiel
- Guide d'immatriculation - comment immatriculer un navire ou un bateau au Canada
- Votre installation septique
You can also view top downloads from previous months.
- Date modified: